trying to navigate a cluttered mind / life

Monday, April 12, 2004

My brain's getting crowded again.

Dangit...I'm trying to improve my situation, trying to improve my life.

I'm going to the gym twice a week (working toward 3 times/week). I'm taking things easy (not letting school or work freak me out like I used to). I'm spending more time with my kids and more time helping around the house. I'm making concerted efforts to make things better.

But this morning, Easter Sunday, of all days, I just lost it. I became frustrated and started yelling at my wife (she initiated it, but still...I should've exercised a lot more self-control). I guess it had been building up for a while, though...I ended up collapsing on our bed and screaming into a pillow until I felt better.

Work. Family. School. Home. Not enough time in the day to do it all. Then, on top of all that, I've got the websites I started. (Great timing there, eh?)

Gah! Starting to fade away as I type this. I'll come back with a bit more clarity of thought after some rest.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger