trying to navigate a cluttered mind / life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

To Sleep -- Perchance, To Dream...(for free, maybe!)

I'm starting to feel like a marketing service for MacZOT!

But they're just doing some really cool things for the Mac shareware scene, it's hard not to want to chip in and play when they ask.

This time, it's CollaboZOT....or is it BlogZOT? I dunno -- it's confusing. All I know is that if I mention the latest MacZOT promo on this blog, I have a good shot at getting the Pzizz Sleep Module as part of the latest MegaMyzteryZOT bundle. I got the Pzizz Power Nap Module as part of an earlier MyzteryZOT, and I was surprised at how well it worked. I've been wanting the Sleep Module for a while now; I'm hoping this is the chance to get it.

Now, the obligatory copy/paste bit from the promotion:

MacZOT.com Fans want Pzizz because 'According to the National Sleep Foundation, sleep deprivation and its effect on work performance may be costing U.S. employers some $18 billion each year in lost productivity. Another study pushes this cost to over $100 billion.' - link to full article

OK, now that I've done my end of the deal, I do have some friendly comments /suggestions for the good folks at MacZOT!:
  1. Your business model is fun; your promotions are catchy.
  2. You provide a valuable service to the Mac community.
  3. Your promotions, while fun, lack organization on the front-end.
  4. Don't try to do too much at once: currently, there's a MegaMyzteryZOT, a CollaboZOT, and a BlogZOT all going at the same time, tied to the same promotional bundle. That can get a bit confusing for all the new folks we're referring to the site.
I'm enjoying keeping up with the deals every day, and I'm especially enjoying saving money on cool Mac shareware! I just hope to see some of the bumps along the road smoothed out a bit as time goes on...and I'm sure they will be.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to catch up on my CollaboZOT scavenger hunt....

4 comments:

Arjun Rai said...

Hi, I liked your post, most useful, informative & Well-maintained. keep it up.
USA Gadget Review is A Leading Expert For Procuring The Coolest Gadgets All in One Place. We Review Gadgets That Will Make Your Life Easy.



Products Review said...

Nice post, thank for sharing this information. It's really makes me understand about that topic. Aculief Review [2020]

anshgiri said...

such a amazing post share with us, its really good quality content in this post.
Live TempPro Reviews

Photostick Review said...

drone-xtreme-review
divinair-dehumidifier-review
roadside-flares-disc-review
soundblast-review
hoomband-wireless-review

Powered By Blogger